To prepare our youth & teens for living successfully in the world.
Improving and sustaining a healthy global community through the advancement of Life Skills Solutions™ and a culture of human kindness.
To ensure that every young person has the opportunity to “Unleash the Power Inside” themselves and become self-assured, educated citizens and successful role models for their peers and future generations of our global community.
Our youths success stories are their legacies.
Our Life Skill Solutions™ Training is gifting youths with tools they need to be successful by:
- Equipping students with Life Skill Solutions™ — helping them to attain higher grades and awaken their intellectual and creative abilities to the fullest extent.
- Teaching students how to maintain and develop self-control, self-motivation, self-reliance, and how to better understand not only the value of a good education but the value of being a good citizen of the world.
- Providing students with a practical understanding of responsibility and accountability, including financial literacy and how together these yield self-empowerment.
- Enabling students to understand that their responsibility is to compete and excel academically, technically, athletically, in the arts, sciences, and on every level – locally, regionally, nationally and internationally.
- Providing students with UPI Education’s unique “Summer Camp,” where in addition to the UPI Education life skills curriculum, we expose them to music, art, aviation, boating and sports.
- Providing school teachers/administrators, parents/guardians, and youth mentors with Life Skill Solutions™ training that will help to improve their teaching and nurturing ability and communication skills i.e “Train the Trainer”.
- Providing customized seminars and workshops for colleges/universities, companies and organizations i.e. “Professional Development”
Education is the key to success, but not just any education, life readiness education. Tomorrow’s success stories today.
UPI Education is a non-profit organization that delivers Life Skill Solutions™ training through a copy-written program; providing students (ages 10 – 22) with knowledge of core values that contribute to successful life navigation. The scalable training program offers specific practical understanding of many aspects of life including self, family, education, responsibility, accountability, government, community, different cultures, ethics and integrity while motivating towards empowerment. The program is also used to “Train the Trainer” allowing schools and organizations to gain Life Skills training capability and “in-house” sustainability.
This organization exists to increase the pipeline of high school graduates, enrollment, and college graduation rates among students from low-income communities, thereby closing the achievement gap for students who are under-represented in higher education. Our results are strong – those who have completed the UPI training have on average shown:
- Increase in School Grade Point Average (GPA) 16.4%
- Reduction in School Absences 23.6%
- Reduction in School Disciplinary Action 100%
The UPI Education management team is dedicated assisting the educational process by playing a pivotal role in the U.S. and international educational markets. The primary objective of our Life Skill Solutions™ training program is to bridge the gap between:
- The conventional school systems, which focus on “teaching” reading, writing and arithmetic, and
- The students’ need for information about the practical and developmental aspects of life and living.
UPI Education’s Life Skill Solutions™ program explores and exposes pertinent, critical life issues which students are likely to face on a daily basis. The success stories of tomorrow will be about those who not only have a good education but also a broad knowledge of basic values that contribute to navigating life successfully.
UPI Education is incorporated in Arizona, Connecticut, and Georgia and is an IRS approved 501(c)3 non-profit which allows for donations to be “tax-deductible”.